Come for a drive on Labour Day
- Unique White Elephant held in the Stables with a huge section on second-hand books.
- Country Auction with our infamous stock auctioneer!
- Great stalls with home-made and hand made craft, jams, speciality food and new products.
- Plants galore
- Rides and activities to keep the kids entertained, live music and prizes.
- Creative Kid's Competition - Theme this year is "Water Ways" how many different ways does our community interact with water?
- Pedalmania and those crazy bikes-I dare you to have a go
The church run a great BBQ where you can feed all the troops or enjoy a cuppa with some home made goodies. Grab a hay bale!
Great coffee, food and even better, made to order bacon sarnies!