Ashburton Motor Lodge is one of Ashburton's newest accommodation providers, and with conference facilities, Ashburton Motor Lodge should be top of your mind for accommodation when visiting Ashburton, for business or leisure.
With luxury accommodation at affordable rates, Ashburton Motor Lodge offers extensive facilities over the 17 recently re-furbished units.
- Studio Spa - Queen Sized bed with ensuite bathroom, two lounge chairs and a dining suite, Sleeps 2 people
- Standard Studio Units - queen sized bed with ensuite bathroom, two lounge chairs and a dining suite, Sleeps 2 people
- Studio Access Unit - Full access facilities offered with walk in shower in ensuite, queen sized bed, two armchairs, dining suite. Sleeps 2 people
- One Bedroom Unit - Separate bedroom with queen size and single bed with ensuite, two lounge chairs and dining suite. Sleeps up to 3 people.
- Luxury One Bedroom Unit - Seperate bedroom with super king size bed and ensuite. Sleeps maximum 2 people. Ideal for honeymooners or a special occasion.
- Two Bedroom Units - One queen bedroom, one twin bedroom, separate bathroom and lounge. Sleeps up to 4 people.
- Three Bedroom Units - Two queen sized bedrooms, one twin bedroom, kitchen, separate bathroom and lounge. Sleeps up to 6 people.
- Hearty Cooked Breakfast - Bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes served with toast, juice and spreads
- Scrambled or Poached Egg served on toast with juice and spreads - Optional Extra - Add Bacon
- Light and Healthy - Cereal, Fruit and Yoghurt served with juice, toast, spreads - Delivered to your room the night before
- Baked Beans on Toast served with Juice
- Warm Croissants - Choose up to three fillings: ham, cheese, bacon, pineapple. Served with Juice
- Toast n Juice - Delivered to your room the night before
- Robbie’s Bar and Bistro
- Speights Ale House
- Charming Thai
- Lake House (Lake Hood)
- Indian Minar
- Kelly’s Bar and Café
- Clearwater Restaurant
- Braided Rivers
- Bedrock Bar and Grill
- Royal India
- MSA Restaurant
Ashburton Motor Lodge has been recognised as one of New Zealand's leading accommodation providers by being licensed to use Qualmark. To gain Qualmark status, Ashburton Motor Lodge underwent an onsite assessment using criteria made up of over 400 quality checks. Assessment criteria has been developed with the New Zealand tourism industry. Research was conducted and the findings are based on traveller satisfaction, and the assessment looks at cleanliness, safety, facilities, customer service and business operations. As a result of this research, Ashburton Motor Lodge has been awarded a Four Star Plus grade in the Self Contained and Serviced category.
Ashburton Motor Lodge offers a large selection of breakfast options to choose from. These tempting options range from a farmer's breakfast to toast and juice. Breakfasts are delivered to your room complete with toast, spreads, and juice at a time to suit you.
Local Restaurants cater to all dining tastes, and most offer charge back facilities to your Motor Lodge room:
Sally and Harvey are also past winners of an Air New Zealand Customer Service Award, so you can be assured of being well looked after at Ashburton Motor Lodge.